The Online String Builder is a free tool that enables programmers to build a string from the text with the best possible outcome.
If you convert a text that contains special characters like quotes or double quotes, the string builder will handle it well. It will transform into a proper string keeping in mind the syntax or format of a string used in most commonly used programming languages. It can also escape the double quotes or single quotes.
What is a string in programming?
The string is the type of data gaining popularity and is used extensively on many websites. It's a data type in programming, including the integer and floating-point unit. In traditional words, it is the sequence of the characters.
The string is used to represent the text instead of the numbers. It can comprise the characters or words or contain the numbers or spaces.
In string, the group of characters is enclosed in single quotes or double-quotes. For example, CANADA would be the country name, but 'CANADA' or "CANADA" would be character strings.
Uses of Online String Builder Tool
- From a string converter, you can build the string from the text.
- You can concatenate the HTML.
- If the text contains special characters like single or double quotes, it will handle it well.
- It will transform the text into a proper string by keeping in mind the syntax or the format of a string used in most commonly used programming languages.
- It can also escape the double or single quotes.
- It will append the multi-line text into a single string, enclosing within the quotes.
How to use the online string builder to build a string from the text?
Our string builder tool is created to help build the string from the test.
To do this, do the following steps.
- Open the Online String Builder Tool.
- You can either copy-paste the text, "Load from URL," or use the "Browse" option to upload it.
- Click on the "Build String" button.
- The online tool will build the string from the text with a single click and display the resulting string.
- Please copy the string and paste it into the desired location.
- You can also use the "Load Sample Data" option. To upload the sample text and build the string from that sample data to see the results.
Perform we keep a copy of your text?
Protecting user trust is our top priority. We do not keep a copy of any text that the user uploads to build the string.
Note: We do not keep a copy of the resulted string. Therefore, please copy the resulted string and paste it to the desired location for future use if you are happy and satisfied with our Online String Builder.