The best & free online CSV to Multi-line Converter converts the CSV string/CSV file into Multi-line data.
Please copy and paste the CSV data, or upload the CSV file to convert it into Multi-line data.
What is CSV, and why is CSV used?
CSV stands for comma-separated values file. It is a delimited text file that contains the values, separated by commas. The CSV file consists of lines, where each line contains the data record. The data record further consists of fields separated by commas.
The CSV file contains the .csv extension, and the majority of the time, it is used with the spreadsheets programs like Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheets. The file format is highly adopted to convert the tabular data into simple plain text. The companies that want their extensive volume data about the customers and their orders (to get from and send to their database) highly support that file extension.
Note: The situation would become difficult for the CSV to handle when the field data contains commas or embedded line breaks. Therefore, they may use quotation marks to surround the field. But some areas may need embedded quotation marks. Thus, the implementation of the CSV requires CSV Escape/Unescape.
What is Multi-line, and why is Multi-line used?
By meaning, the Multi-line means the text consists of multiple lines. In a more specific way, it converts single-line text into multiple lines. To make the data more understandable for humans.
CSV to Multi-Line conversion
The CSV file contains the elements separated by commas, as we discussed earlier. Each line contains the data, and data includes the elements and fields comma-separated from each other.
For making the CSV file format into a more human-readable form and separating each line's field data into separate lines, CSV data to Multi-line conversion is performed.
How to use the best & free online CSV to Multi-line converter?
Conversion is fun. The online tools help convert the CSV format into Multi-line data.
To do this, do the following steps.
- Open the best & free online CSV to a Multi-line Converter.
- You can either copy-paste the CSV data, use the "Load from the URL" option, or use the "Browse" option to upload the CSV file.
- After uploading the CSV data, click on the "Convert" button to convert the CSV file format into Multi-line data.
- In the "Result" section, you can get the CSV data in the Multi-line form.
- Please copy the code, and paste it into the desired location.
How to use the Load Sample Data option in CSV to Multi-line converter tool?
First, always use some sample data to check the tool's working. To check the working of CSV to a Multi-line Converter, do the following steps.
- Click on the "Load Sample Data" button.
- The sample data in the CSV format will appear in the upper section.
- Click on the "Convert" button to convert the CSV file format into Multi-line data to get the sample result.
Perform we keep a copy of your source code?
Protecting user trust is our top priority. We do not keep a copy of the source code that the user pastes for the CSV to a Multi-line conversion.