Some characters in the string break the program. While working with those characters, you need to escape it because the browser interprets those characters differently than you intended.
- The backspace is converted to \b
- The form feed is converted to \f
- A newline is converted to \n
- The carriage return is converted to \r
- The single quote is converted to \'
- The double quote is converted to \"
- The backslash is converted to \\
- The horizontal Tab is converted to \t
- The vertical Tab is converted to \v
- The null char is converted to \0
- \b is converted to backspace.
- \f is converted to form feed.
- \n is converted to a newline.
- \r is converted to carriage return.
- \" is converted to a double quote.
- \\ is converted to backslash.
- \t is converted to a horizontal tab.
- \v is converted to a vertical tab.
- \0 is converted to null char.
For this, do the following steps.
- Click on the "Escape" button.
- The tool will provide the result in the "Result" section.
- Please copy and paste the code into the desired location.