The Best & Free Online Tool to Un-Google Linkfacilitates you to extract the original link from a Google search engine link.
The tool works best with
- Google search results
- Adsense results
The tool is helpful if you want to know whether your Adsense campaign points to the correct URL. Or you do not wish the Google search engine to see that you clicked on the URL.
To use that tool, perform the following steps.
- Right-click on any Google search results or Adsense results and click on the "copy link address" to get the link.
- Open the Best & Free Online Tool to Un-Google Link.
- Paste the link in the above section.
- Click on the "Fetch Link" button.
- The tool will fetch the original URL from the pasted link and provide you with the result.
Note: Today, the Google search engine results do not include the Google link if you copy the link address by right-clicking on the Google search results.