Email address verifier is an email verifier tool. The free email verification tool helps in email lookup and verifies the email address to check if the given email address is valid or not.
Why your email address is essential?
Today, we adopt different forms of communication. Email is one of the common ways to communicate with potential clients primarily.
Among the B2B audiences, email is the third most influential source of information.
Statistic shows in 2019, there are approximately 3 billion email users worldwide and are expected to grow to 4.3 billion in 2023. In 2020, Gmail owned 43% of the email service market share.
Benefits of an email address
The advantages of email are huge. You cannot grab all, but some essential benefits are
- Email instantly delivers the message with a single click.
- It frees us from many tedious tasks, like managing your contacts, speedily sending an email, and managing your email history, emails, etc.
- Email providers are making email a secure form of communication by improving security and privacy matters.
- You can use the graphics in your email and quickly send the documents and attachments with a single click.
- Email marketing is an essential medium for individuals and companies to advertise their products. Email is an environment-friendly medium because you do not require physical papers.
- Email allows you to send the message to the masses with a single click.
- It also helps access your important files and documents, as long as you have internet.
- The email includes the "subject line" that enables you to prioritize the emails and remove unwanted emails. You can also use them as references for your following email.
Professional business email address and its impact on email marketing
It's always said, "your first impression is your last impression." That comes true in email marketing.
Email marketing is a meaningful way to communicate with potential customers and generate leads. But for that, your email design and content must be significant, so you should remain part of the customer's inbox, not the spam folder.
The customers are loaded with emails and are selective in opening the email. Therefore, your email must make the first impression quite impressively.
One of the essential factors affecting your email opening rate is a professional email address.
Having a professional business email address is helpful in many ways.
- It helps in branding. When you purchase the domain, the domain and web hosting provider allow you to make your professional email address that reflects your website. The people can make an educated guess about the website URL and what content that website is offering from your email address.
- It improves your impression. Email marketing is an essential form of communication with potential and existing customers to generate leads. Having a professional email address helps you build trust with your customers and increase your credibility.
- Today, email users are loaded with spam emails. Therefore, they are pretty selective in opening any email. Having a professional email address at one end builds a trusty relationship with the customers and, at the second end, distinguishes you from the spammers. It reduces the risk of being marked as spam. Being a part of the customer's inbox is the top priority of any email marketing strategy.
- Today, we mostly create the email addresses, including the numeric or alphanumeric strings. But that looks unprofessional. Your email address, in other words, reflects your professional behavior. Customers prefer to open an email with a professional email address because it demonstrates a sense of trustworthiness.
- It also helps you organize your emails by assigning the specific email address to your organization's specific department. It manages your workload and improves your presence in the market.
How can I verify an email address?
Email verification is essential because it ensures that the real person has a valid email address to receive the email.
Email Appendress Verifier Tool goes for MX lookup to check the MX record in DNS.
To verify an email address, do the following steps.
- Open the Email Verifier Tool.
- Enter the email address that you want to verify.
- Click on the "Check Email Validity" button.
- The tool will perform the email look and verifies the email address. It provides you with the MX record, the IP, and status, whether that email address is valid.
Note: From the IP, you can perform the IP to Hostname conversion to get the Hostname information. You can also perform the IP Lookup to get the information about the country, state, city, and ISP of that IP.